720 Court St, Elko, NV 89801
There are lots of resources and directions to go as you start a new business. START SMART! This live presentation is coming to four Nevada locations, free of charge.
Anyone who is considering owning their own business is encouraged to invest 2.5 hours inside the classroom to learn critical first-step basics that will save you both money and time. Whether you’re looking to create a job for yourself, turn a hobby into a revenue stream, or open a retail site, this workshop will improve your chances to succeed. Discover who your local experts are that are both legitimate non-profit agencies, and who offer their services at no cost to you. Follow up one-on-one counseling appointments are available to all who attend, at no cost.
Agenda items include:
- Common Pitfalls for Business Owners
- Business Owner Pillars of Responsibility
- Market & Industry Info and Research
- Sections of a Business Plan
- Financial Statements
- What are the compliance/legal issues?
- How and where do you get funding for your business?